STL Science Center

STL Science Center

01 February 2011

Ceratosaurus Articles on this wonderful Tuesday

Starting on page 47 of The Dinosauria is a detailed article by Tykoski and Rowe about the Ceratosauria. I'm starting to read the book slowly and haven't gotten to that part yet, but I will soon. As such I haven't read this yet; you think I would have for this week's animal! Additionally, the pdf found on this page is a fantastic resource for all carnivorous dinosaurs of America including Ceratosaurs. This second article comes from the Smithsonian Institute records of proceedings and in house research. They are both great reads (well, I haven't read the first one so that's an assumption but the second one, the snippets on Ceratosaurs are informative). Please feel free to share any more articles! Everyone is always looking for good research!

No comments:

Post a Comment