STL Science Center

STL Science Center

16 May 2013

Already Thursday

I feel as though Australovenator had a short week. In part that is due to it being finals week I have no doubt. It also has to do with the fact that I have just been busy in general, finals or no finals, and that makes for a short week. Regardless, I saved my favorite video for last and I feel that the thumbnail prior to pressing play does enough; the other two are okay videos. This is one popular puppet though, as we can tell from the number of videos. If you were looking for more information or fun with Australovenator you should check out Dinosaurs in Australia: Mesozoic Life from the Southern Continent as well as your toy shelves (or ebay).



Scenes of terror as carnivorous dinosaur puppet, Australovenator goes wild at Cringleford Primary School, Norfolk from Norwich Puppet Theatre on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment