STL Science Center

STL Science Center

31 August 2018

Imagery

The majority of posts lately have been the kind of posts I can do with minimal research, you may have noticed. This is because I am doing a lot more work in my personal life and career than I had been doing previously. That sounds like I was lazy before, but that's not what I intended. At any rate, you can continue to expect a number of posts a week still, which is why we all visit the page to begin with. Today, for example, the simple posting you see here is one of the more interesting images of this small ornithischian ball of feathers. All of the artistic impressions of Kulindadromeus appear to have taken the feathering to an extreme such that the dinosaur looks less like a dinosaur than it does a small chicken or duck chick. My favorite version of these fluffy versions of Kulindadromeus is Jed Taylor's watercolor-esque duo which he posted on Twitter. These two are less fluffed than other versions and there is a somewhat abrupt appearing end of the feathers at the base of the tail. If you have a favorite share them in the comments below.
©Jed Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment