STL Science Center

STL Science Center

20 February 2012

Trying the new Interface on Movie Monday

Until I get used to the new posting interface on Blogger please excuse any grievous mistakes I make in posting. I hope it won't take more than a day or two to get used to it. That said,
Original ©Rachel K. Clark, everything else, me.
It's not really a holiday or anything (I know it's a federal political holiday), but it's a day off of work for a lot people in America and that's usually a cause for celebration in and of itself.

As far as movies are concerned here today, not much on our Ouranosaurus, which is sad. Some "tribute" type videos can be found on Youtube here and here, but nothing else significant. At least I got to share some more artwork and even add to it a little. I was really hoping for a video on how some scientists think that the spines on Ouranosaurus' back were more likely used to support a fat and water storing hump than a sail like Spinosaurus had. I like the sail representation myself, but the other view also has merit, and that is always good as well. Perhaps tomorrow I can find good opposing papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment