STL Science Center

STL Science Center

30 October 2011

Shorts for Kids

Today is a very short entry because there just isn't much out there in the way of coloring and or links for these two animals geared toward children. It's just the sad reality of not being a hugely popular extinct animal. First I'll lay out the coloring pages:
I have no idea why Camelops has dinosaur stripes.
I'm sideways, print me carefully!
In the links for education section of the kids' content, I'm very sorry to say the selection is actually even less than the coloring. There is all of one quality link between the two animals. It is from an Australian site that I rarely, but sometimes have to, use. The site isn't bad, there are just usually more options. The information on it is not that great either, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment