STL Science Center

STL Science Center

22 December 2013

He Means His Jurassic

A good day for letting your children read or watch a video. There are not any dedicated books that are singularly exceptional about Dilophosaurus, in fact, the majority that are about this dinosaur alone are from the 1980's or 1990's and their covers appear extremely out of date. There are some fairly good online fact pages like KidsDigDinos and Enchanted Learning; though these are not usually our favored pages. Enchanted Learning has a somewhat acceptable coloring page, but the one below is quite a bit better; it is quite cartoony however. I had drawn one at some point that I think would be good for coloring, but every time I find it I am happy I found it then I promptly forget to scan it and forget where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment